[compiz] solving plugin dependency issues

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Mon Oct 9 08:15:52 PDT 2006

Great, I did some minor changes and pushed this out. I called the
cube/plane feature "largedesktop" instead of "extendedDesktop" as this
is how EWMH refers to this feature. Zoom plugin currently require this
feature but I'm going to updated it so it doesn't sometime soon as
there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to use it without a
"largedesktop" feature active. Decorator plugin now provides a
"decorations" feature.

I'll keep the "due to dependency problems" fprintf for now as the first
fprintf will tell you that there was a dependency problem and this
second one will tell you that it couldn't activate the plugin due to it.
We might have non-fatal dependency problems later on..

Thanks,

-David