[compiz] gnome-terminal resizing issues

Mark Rosenstand mark at borkware.net
Fri Oct 13 07:52:22 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with gnome-terminal doubling its own window
size every time I switch tabs while some "fullscreen" app (e.g. less or
screen) is running in the terminal and the window isn't the default
size. To reproduce:

- open a terminal and make it a couple of pixels higher
- open a new tab
- run 'less' in either tab, and switch between the tabs

I've verified that it doesn't happen with metacity. I'm using compiz
0.2.0 with krh's aiglx patches back from August (that is, the ones that
still apply.)

Are anybody else seeing this?