[compiz] Wiki page updated

Tuukka Hastrup Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
Sat Oct 14 08:32:11 PDT 2006

The wiki page now contains some updated information about Compiz:
http://freedesktop.org/Software/Compiz

While I think the idea to create a more designed and visual web presence
targeted to users and new people is great, I also think nothing beats a
wiki as a collection of informal and up-to-date developer documentation.

Ideally, everyone would update the wiki page just like they send
announcements and answers to the mailing list. Please note that to avoid
vandalism you need to register to the wiki before editing, but you don't
even need to confirm the email address. Thus, it's a small step to add a
link to your plug-in, accessory, how-to etc.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup at iki.fi
                http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup/