[compiz] Skydome not working

Ovid publiustemp-compiz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 02:20:55 PDT 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Ovid <publiustemp-compiz at yahoo.com>

> >    It's a bit hard doing these "remote diagnostics" when people have
> > problems and one does know little to nothing about the system in
> > question.

Ugh.  I just noticed that while I can rotate my desktops, *none* of the other Cube plugin features seem to have any effect.  For example, checking the 'in' box used to mean I would rotate from the perspective of inside the cube.  Now, it has no effect and I still rotate from the perspective of outside the cube.  Could this have something to with plugin order or something else (or would bad plugin loading order mean it wouldn't run at all)?

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book -- http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/