[compiz] Just another ini patch

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 05:45:18 PDT 2007

Patrick Niklaus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well after some ever further investigation of some bugs, I ended up
> cleaning up the code, again. I also fixed some really heavy memory
> leaks in csvToList and made it in general more stable.

Thanks very much, is it possible that you can split the patch
into separate ones so that if there is a problem with the general fixes
then we could revert those without losing the readability changes or
the memory leak fixes?

Its very easy if you are using git.  Just make each change and then
use git-commit -a.  When you have finished with all the changes type
'git format-patch origin' and it will dump out a load of files beginning
with 000*.  If you send those, then I can apply each one more easily.
I think it will be easier for you too.

See the bottom of this page for more information (sorry the link was
lost in the changes)

http://www.compiz.org/index.php?title=Develop