[compiz] ATI and GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap error

Paul Wellner Bou paul at purecodes.org
Mon Apr 23 09:59:15 PDT 2007

Hello,

> you might want to see the end of this topic on the GLX_EXT_tfp extension
> as well (basically see if the extension appears in all 3 sections of the
> glxinfo output):
> http://forum.compiz.org/viewtopic.php?t=92&highlight=

Thank you for this hint. This was the problem. I upgraded to Xorg 7.2
(in debian experimental) and it works there. Thanks again.
Although I won't use it... as it is slower as I thought it was. I saw it
on my old Laptop (i815, celeron 1.13, 256 RAM) and it worked almost
great there, but with my 1600x1200 screen here... puh...
Perhaps I'll by an nvidia soon.

Regards
Paul.