[compiz] Re: Extension languages and Compiz.

Robert Carr racarr at beryl-project.org
Thu Apr 26 03:23:38 PDT 2007

It's worth noting that another alternative is ifdefing code for
specific interpreters in various plugins (and insuring the plugins
that need to set up the interpreter enviroment load first) and having
./configure --with-scheme --with-python --without-ruby. Or something
of the vein. But I don't think we really want this either.