[compiz] ATI and GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap error

Paul Wellner Bou paul at purecodes.org
Sun Apr 29 06:35:12 PDT 2007

Hello just another time,

I read a lot more of documentation and now I finally found the reason of
my damn slow X server (the X server without compiz was slow, too and I
never found the reason why).

Well, If someone is having a problem with performance and acceleration
with an ATI radeon 7500, you'll have to read and apply the config
options at the bottom of the document.

http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ATIRadeon

Works great.

Regards, Paul.