[compiz] Black screen when maximazing

Gustavo Tenrreiro Gustavo.Tenrreiro at troux.com
Tue Aug 28 12:30:00 PDT 2007

After opening a few windows, some start to open completely black. So I
have a frame, and a  black rectangle. If I resize the window some
display ok, some don't. if I maximize them again, they go black

What is causing this? Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am running compiz + Ubuntu 7.10 gutsy

Xeon 2.4ghz + nvidia quadro nvs 280

Thanks

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.