[compiz] object framework design

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Sun Dec 2 21:36:49 PST 2007

I'm going to start today by posting the first two, out of a series of
four documents describing the work done in the object-framework branch.

This post is just a heads-up but I'd also like to make sure people
understand that what's described in these docs and what's in the
object-framework branch is not set in stone in any way. It's a proposal
based on my experience with the current compiz code-base and the
research I've done lately for how we can move to what I think is a much
more appropriate architecture. Feedback is much appreciated.

I'm confident that with the object-framework branch work as base,
together we can implement a system that is hugely superior to what we
currently have.

Thanks,