[compiz] Compiz coding style?

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Tue Feb 13 10:22:54 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 17:44 +0100, Bellegarde Cedric wrote:
> I've got a question.
>
> When do i have to use this for aFunctionName() and when do i have to use this
> for a_function_name() ?

Function names in core uses camel caps (aFunctionName) to match Xlib and
OpenGL APIs. Most of my plugins also use camel caps and I suggest that
you use it in any plugins you write too but that's of course completely
up to you. Place plugin is probably not using camel caps as I got most
of that code from metacity.

Camel are not used in gwd to better match cairo and gtk.

- David