[compiz] blur plugin and GL_ARB_fragment_program extension

Ioannis Nousias s0238762 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 21 08:49:48 PST 2007

The blur plugin has GL_ARB_fragment_program extension as a prerequisite.
At least that's what I'm getting by looking at screen.c.

I think there should be a check for the "CompScreen::fragmentProgram"
flag somewhere in blur.c to prevent it from loading or at least
executing a <null> pointer.

I get a crash in line blur.c:1858, because
CompScreen::programEnvParameter4f is zero.

I have a NV28 with 1.0-9631 binary drivers and a rv250 with Xorg7.1
drivers, none of which have the above extension.

thanks

PS: compiz from today's git version