[compiz] dbus introspection

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Tue Feb 27 01:04:00 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 16:49 -0600, Travis Watkins wrote:
> On 2/26/07, David Reveman <davidr at novell.com> wrote:
> > Awesome, I've been hoping that someone would interested in doing this.
>
> The new dbus-python requires it so if I want to write python apps that
> use it this is needed. :)
>
> > I'm all for changing the API. If you like to get your current changes in
> > right now we should do that, though.
>
> Alright, it might take me a day or so to clean it up. I've already
> made some API changes in my local copy. Also, I started it as a new
> plugin instead of patching the current dbus plugin because I thought
> I'd have to make a lot of changes.

Incremental changes are always appreciated when possible. Having a
history of all changes is always good. You can do that locally or we can
get things into head in its current state and you can work on it there.
Whatever you prefer. If the changes can't be done incrementally then it
doesn't matter much.

- David