[compiz] Blur bugs and slowdown :(

Mike Cook mcook at novell.com
Tue Feb 27 12:03:41 PST 2007

>>> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 12:49 PM, Bellegarde Cedric wrote:
> Just find another thing...
>
> Blur alpha effect is present for every alpha effect in compiz: fade,
> minimize, scale...

Ah, that reminds me...  I found that if you zoom in, you can see that
the blur effect stays at it's usual radius.  Meaning, if you zoom in
things behind the window will still be blurred but at the original blur
radius and not at the magnified.  So in effect it looks less blurry.

Anyway, not sure it's something worth fixing, but I thought it worth
mentioning.

...MC