[compiz] DBus setting options broken

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 19:55:18 PST 2007

> Seems to be working for me. Here's what I get when I do some testing
> using dbus-send. Do you not get the same results?

I think the problem is that dbus-send isn't actually a
good test for language bindings because it accepts any
method on the fly and doesn't have to respect the
return signature because it just dumps the result.

The bindings work in a dbus-send friendly manner
but for language bindings we need the more
complex datatypes.

It is similar to the string restriction problem
but in reverse.

Regards
Mike