[compiz] Time to Vote for a Logo

Jeffrey Laramie imnotpc at ubaight.com
Thu Jan 4 10:28:16 PST 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 10:19, Jeffrey Laramie wrote:
> On Thursday 04 January 2007 10:11, Matthias Hopf wrote:
> > On Dec 21, 06 20:39:43 -0500, Jeffrey Laramie wrote:
> > > Our discussion and editing period has come to and end and it's time to
> > > vote! You can find the poll here:
> > > http://forum.go-compiz.org/viewtopic.php?t=286
> >
> > Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host
> > 'gatorade.dreamhost.com' is blocked because of many connection errors;
> > unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in
> > /home/.mansel/compizweb/forum.go-compiz.org/db/mysql4.php on line 48
>
> Yes, the forum has been down more than a day now. Once we get that
> straightened out I will start a new poll.

The forum is back up and you may resume voting. Rather than start over we'll
just add another day to the end of the poll. It will now end on January 6th
at midnight GMT. After the forum stops accepting votes simply add your vote
to end of the thread and we'll manually count it at the end. We're on the
honor system here, so please no double voting.