[compiz] Serious Issues with 0.3.6?

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Jan 5 09:02:30 PST 2007

On Jan 02, 07 10:57:04 +0530, Jigish Gohil wrote:
> On 1/1/07, Will Farrington <a.simple.facade at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Both of us built it, and much to our amazement, no matter what we did,
> >something seemed wrong with the Compiz gconf settings. Even after
> >uninstalling Compiz, deleting schemas, reinstalling schemas, reinstalling
> >Compiz 0.3.4, and several other hopeful solutions, we were left with a
> >non-working Compiz.
> >
> I have built SUSE packages and am using it, everything seems to be
> working fine including compiz-extra.
>
> They are available here:
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/cyberorg/

I finally updated the package in X11:XGL. Note that it needs a new xgl
package as well (can be found in the same project), as I updated the
used Mesa version to 6.5.2.

I checked that it works in principle, but of course it needs more
testing. :) I haven't tested compiz-extra yet, though. Also note that
the packages haven't been built yet, this needs a few more minutes.

CU

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __