[compiz] git hosting

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Sat Jan 6 04:07:34 PST 2007

The git hosting I promised is finally set up. Sorry that this took
forever to get ready.

If you want a repository on git.compiz.org, send an email to me and
explain with a few words why you want it. If you have some code, attach
it or include an URL to where it can be found. Include a list of initial
user names and passwords that should be given write access to the
repository.

The requirements for getting a repository are not high. If you have some
code that is related to compiz and you plan on doing active development,
the chance that your request will be rejected is small.

Repositories can be pushed into and pulled from over HTTP. gitweb and a
commit mailing list will be set up shortly.

I've created a repository for the plugin template that moppsy created
some time ago. You can clone that repository using this command:

git clone http://git.go-compiz.org/plugins/template template