[compiz] Logo Contest - Round 3

Jeffrey Laramie imnotpc at ubaight.com
Sat Jan 6 18:54:23 PST 2007

We've completed round 2, and even counting a couple of people who wished to
change their votes, Who's logo came up about 8 votes short and will be
eliminated. Once again we had great turnout. Please vote for one of the
remaining 3 logos. And designers, please remember no further editing.

Also, regarding a suggestion to include the current logo, it was not submitted
for consideration at any time, and the suggestion to include it didn't come
up until the middle of the 2nd round. In addition there were serious concerns
about it's resemblance to the Cingular logo, so it will not be considered.

The same selection and voting rules apply as before.