[compiz] Thumbnail plugin

Bellegarde Cedric gnumdk at puffy.homelinux.org
Thu Jan 11 06:38:01 PST 2007

Le mercredi 10 janvier 2007 17:55, David Reveman a écrit :
> Let me know what you think about the my suggestions and keep up the good
> work.

It should be cool to have a way to get thumbnail of minimized windows too...
Beryl has just fork thumbnail plugin (so sad...), they seems to use pixmap to
get thumbnail of minimised window (with some beryl core modifications). I
think i prefer no thumbnail than a mix with live/pixmap thumbnails.

So, it will be cool to have a way to temporaly get the texture of a window
without unminimising it.

Cedric