[compiz] keybindings patch, gnome-keybinding-bridge and vignettes plugins

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 08:10:44 PST 2007

gandalfn wrote:
> Oups, sorry the correct url
> http://gandalfn.club.fr/ubuntu/vignettes/vignettes-0.0.2.tar.gz

I have tried this without the modified window list I created
a vindow with the dbus command and that worked perfectly.

The problem is when I click on the parent window
and kicker disappears.  It is still there because I can
click on it and select windows.  It is just not being
painted on the screen.

BTW, you might be interested in the handleCompizEvent
function.  It is there so that you can signal to other plugins
(including dbus) that you have just created a vindow.  dbus
doesn't forward these signals yet, but it will be possible soon.

You can use it like this

    int                     nOption = 1;
    CompOption              option[1];

    option[0].name = "vindow_id";