[compiz] Hello EveryOne...Problems here GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap?

Orestes leal orestesleal13022 at cha.jovenclub.cu
Wed Jul 11 08:10:21 PDT 2007

Firts of all Greetings From Cuba "Saludos" to all of the member of this
list. My name it's Orestes Leal, at your service.

Well, The problem it's the following:

I have one ATI RADEON 200 Series Integrated into the mainboard (ATI
Technologies Inc RC410 [Radeon Xpress 200]), the chip has 64 megs of
Video and 64 shared from memory to a total amount of 128 megs, the Xorg
says me "(--) Chipset Supported AMD Graphics Processor (0x5A61) found",
yesterday i've installed the latest ATI Drivers (8.38) with the .run
file, everything fine but I wonder if this card works on compiz because
I get this message wher I execute compiz-0.4.

compiz: GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap is not
supported by direct rendering context, trying indirect rendering
context instead /usr/local/compiz-0.42/bin/compiz:
GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap is
missing /usr/local/compiz-0.42/bin/compiz: Failed to manage screen:
0 /usr/local/compiz-0.42/bin/compiz: No manageable screens found on
display :0.0 Unix-Coder(2383)|root at webdeveloper)/tmp/mupen64-0.4*>

Well, any one can tellme if I have a NON suported Card?
at least I have a SUPPORTED Card from the drivers,

GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap what?

on the Other Way the Direct Rendering it's working just fine.

Any help will be greatest apreciated, sorry for my bad and
missconfigured english.

Best Regards,
Orestes Leal.