[compiz] KWD Maximize bug and crash

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Wed Jul 11 16:14:58 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 18:58 +0100, Diogo Ferreira wrote:
> Hi, KWD is crashing regularly here when closing a window (especially
> mplayer), I've attached the debugging information.
>
> Also, there's this bug when windows are maximized, in some themes the
> decoration is drawn incorrectly, sometimes it's not drawn at all, I'm
> not sure if it's a known bug.

I've seen this bug before and the debugging information is unfortunately
not that useful in this case. If you could reproduce this when running
kwd in valgrind, that might be more useful.

Use something like:

valgrind --tool=memcheck kde-window-decorator ....

in case you haven't used valgrind before..