[compiz] Features for image loader plugins

Patrick Niklaus patrick.niklaus at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:41:25 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just had a look at the old beryl plugin tree and found out that it
originally was "imagemime:image/png" (for using mime types as
identification) and "imageext:png" (of file extension identification).

While porting the features to metadata "imagemime" has become
"imageext" (probably just a little c&p mistake).

So actually it makes sense to have a mime-type and extension identification.

I attached an updated patch which should fix the typo.

Cheers,
Patrick