[compiz] video plugin update

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jul 12 08:07:37 PDT 2007

Treviño wrote:
> If I'm not wrong the X patch is for Xgl (also if I've applied to my Xorg
> and it works well), I've tested the previous patch with AIGLX and it
> works really well.
> At the countrary, this new patch doesn't work anymore :(

Just tried it. Works great for me :) Thanks David (and iXce for the
private mail!)

Teviño I'm guessing from David's comments that the updated patch for
mplayer will also require git-tip of compiz for the video plugin updates
that go with it..... If I was less lazy I'd go and look at gitweb..... :)

Col