[compiz] Couldn't activate plugin 'rotate'

Dennis Kasprzyk onestone at opencompositing.org
Mon Jul 16 14:44:52 PDT 2007

Am Montag 16 Juli 2007 20:49:32 schrieb Kresimir Kukulj:
> First, I would like to compliment you all for a great work you put in
> developing compiz. I have it running for more that a month and it did
> not crash. Stability is very good. Great work!
>
> Today I updated compiz from git tree and found that rotate generates
> this error:
>
> compiz (core) - Error: Couldn't activate plugin 'rotate'

The problem is that the "load after cube" got removed from the rotate
metadata. I reverted it now.
The ccs configuration system doesn't handle "require" rules automatically
as "load after" rules. There is also a case where we have a "require" and
a "load before" rule for the same plugin (3d).

Dennis