[compiz] PaintOutput patches for widget, cheatsheet and flash

Sam Spilsbury smspillaz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 04:53:07 PDT 2007

Hi

Attached are some patches to make widget, cheatsheet and flash work
with the current Compiz GIT.

They are my first patches so please do not shoot me down for them. It
is just me trying to understand the code a little more.

They Compile OK here (i686, SUSE 10.2) and should compiz OK if you
have a recent (==days) version of compiz.

All I have done really is replace PaintScreen with PaintOutput and
paintScreen with paintOutput.

I hope they are of some use.

PS : On a side note. Considering that most users dont really know too
much about these plugins, is it possible that we can mirror them on
git.opencompositing.org? We will give full credit to the authors and
whoever mantains them. I also need something to write about in OCCN!
:P

-SmSpillaz