[compiz] A little patch to make scale's show-desktop behaviour optional

Andrea Volani andreavola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 02:54:49 PDT 2007

Hi, I'm only a compiz user, but just a question:

is possible to have scale plugin to undo the window expose just with a
re-push the desktop corner, just like macos do.
I remember this happens in the early versions of compiz
Sometimes my mouse goes accidentally on the corner and i'll like to undo the
scale by hitting the corner again.