[compiz] Scale Binding

Danny Baumann dannybaumann at web.de
Thu Jun 7 08:29:42 PDT 2007

Hi,

> Why was the scale binding changed and not plane's and wall's then?
> ctrl + alt + up is a very good binding for scale.

What would be your suggestion for wall and plane then? cube uses Crtl
+Alt+Left/Right for viewport switching left/right, so in my opinion it
makes a lot of sense if wall and plane use the same bindings for
switching viewports. They just just the additional Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down for
switching viewports up and down which isn't possible in cube.

Changing wall's and plane's bindings would cause inconsistencies to
cube, which I think is bad.

Regards,

Danny