[compiz] dbus introspection

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 11:58:26 PST 2007

Travis Watkins wrote:
> On 3/5/07, David Reveman <davidr at novell.com> wrote:
>> I haven't looked at it yet. I will soon. If all the functionality that
>> the current dbus plugin provides works OK, then I don't see any reason
>> for holding back on this one.
>
> Should I add mikedee's changes? They change the interface for
> activate. If you want I can add that and then split the patch into
> pieces.

Those patches were fairly rough.  I think they would need to be
fixed so that the old behaviour was still accepted (ie. series of kv
pairs), it would also need some error checking.

I think that a dictionary will break dbus-send compatibility because
they claim not to support the dictionary type in their man page (they
also claim not to support array, but they do)