[compiz] window matching interface and the new match option

Mike Dransfield mike at blueroot.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 05:03:55 PST 2007

David Reveman wrote:

> I had a look at this and I'd like to wait with adding a pair option type
> until we've moved the ini plugin and dbus plugin updates into master.
>
> I've added general window opacity matching as two list options for now.

When this is done, would it be possible to extend it to be a group
rather than a pair?  I think there are a few good uses for groups of
3 and I think there are uses for groups of >4.

Any settings GUI could represent this datatype as a grid.  The
number of options in the group could be fixed at compile time to
keep things simple.