[compiz] kde-window-decorator crashes

Silvan Calarco silvan.calarco at mambasoft.it
Tue May 15 10:16:50 PDT 2007

Hi,
I've updated compiz to the 0.5.0 release and since my release 0.3.something I
keep on seeing seldom crashes from kde-window-decorator when running it both
on Xorg with AIGLX+nvidia card and Xorg+Xgl+ATI card.
The crashes most often happen at desktop login and when loading certain
applications (kmail, kaffeine, ...).
The strange thing is that if I try to attach to kde-window-decorator with gdb
it doesn't crash anymore! What might be the reason?
If anybody can tell how I can make more debugging and give you more
information. The distribution is openmamba.

Thanks,
Silvan

--
mambaSoft di Silvan Calarco - http://www.mambasoft.it