[compiz] about matchbox + compiz solution

Zhu, Jack jack.zhu at intel.com
Fri May 18 01:45:55 PDT 2007

Instead of use compiz windows manager, I want to use matchbox, but I want reuse compiz plugins, means I use matchbox + compiz  as  windows manager + 3D desktop effect solution,  would you please give me some suggestion about my plan.
What about the effort? Would you please give me some suggestion.
Thanks.