[compiz] state plugin

racarr at beryl-project.org racarr at beryl-project.org
Fri May 18 08:54:53 PDT 2007

You can remove decorations from a single window with (set-option
"decoration" "decoration_match" ...) where the third argument is some
match expression that matches all windows except the ones you don't
want. Maybe an easier way to do this could be added...

Likewise once I add getting/setting of core options (I'll do this
today I guess) you could get the number of viewports by (get-option
"core" "hsize") and (get-option "core" "vsize").

With the way we handle viewports you will also have to know your
current viewport (0,0 is always in your current viewport, negative or
greater than width / height is other viewports). I can add functions
for this today as well.