[compiz] Open issues with localisation/internationalisation by Compiz Fusion KDE 0.6.2-3.1?

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Tue Nov 20 01:59:34 PST 2007

> I've currently commited a fix for the window menu translation to master and
> the compiz-0.6 branch.

That is interesting.

I have noticed that some actions are offered twice in the context menu of my
GNOME GUI after Compiz Fusion was started.
Example:
English "Move to Another Viewport"
German "Auf andere Arbeitsfläche verschieben"

Is this a consequence because of the setting that I selected both languages in
my regional preferences? - The display of the menu entries for my primary
language would be enough.

Regards,
Markus