[compiz] Video plugin and patched MPlayer

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Oct 13 16:47:39 PDT 2007

Michał Sawicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using compiz-fusion 0.5.4 on openSUSE 10.3 with Xgl and intel 855GM video
> card.
>
> I've patched and compiled (or so I thought) MPlayer1.0rc2, but I can't see no
> difference... How can I confirm that it's compiled correctly and how can I
> check that it actually does work?

I've not seen anyone post an updated compiz patch since mplayer 1.0rc2.

I found one on this thread
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=571556 but the patch was not in
unified format nor did it contain the filename.

I've adapted it to be in unifed format and it is here if anyone wants
it:
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/mplayer/current/SOURCES/mplayer-1.0rc2-compiz.patch?revision=HEAD&view=markup

I've not looked at what's changed since the last patch but from what I
read on the forum about it was just a small change.

HTH

Col