[compiz] No Compiz Autostart - SuSE 10.3 no /opt/kde3/share/autostart/compiz.desktop

Kristian Lyngstøl kristian at bohemians.org
Mon Oct 29 12:12:19 PDT 2007

On 10/28/07, David C. Rankin J.D. P.E. <drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
> David C. Rankin J.D. P.E. wrote:
> > CyberOrg wrote:
> >> On 10/27/07, David C. Rankin J.D. P.E. <drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
>         No autostart. However, fusion-icon restored the beautiful working compiz.

Ok I have NOT read all your mails and I am not a SuSE user and
developer, so bear with me, because I am a compiz-manager developer.

What exact video card do you have and which driver are you using? When
you start compiz on the command line, what does the error message
read, or output? (I am assuming that SuSE keeps verbose on).

- Kristian