[compiz] OSD Mystery

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Sat Sep 1 06:14:32 PDT 2007

on Thu Aug 30 2007, Danny Baumann <dannybaumann-AT-web.de> wrote:

> Hi,

>> > It wont be to do with the config backend.
>>
>> It would if the compiz config bugs (and there were serious ones;
>> that's why I'm running 0.6.0-devel now) managed to scramble some gconf
>> setting.
>
> Please file a bug report with details about the problem at
> http://bugs.opencompositing.org. We can't track down problems if we
> don't know about them.

I already reported it, and was told to try the git head because many
config bugs that were never entered into bugzilla had been fixed
there.  Since I have been using the git head I've had no config
problems, so I don't think filing a bug report would be very useful at
this point.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting