[compiz] Object Framework?

Sam Spilsbury smspillaz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:10:44 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've noticed that the object-framework branch is starting to look
rather stale, It's been about 5 months
since someone has touched it. I know it is like David to suddenly go
away for a while (I guess real life
has caught up with him), however everyday, O-F looks less and less a
reality. I've decided for some of
the ideas I would like to implement in my work, I'll _need_ a proper
OO interface.

My point here is that should we continue to wait around for O-F? David
is not contactable from what I can
see and I think it might be up to some of the other core devs to
finish off the O-F branch and see if we can
merge it in. According to David's last few mails, the branch is
'almost complete', so I guess if we can figure
it out, then it shouldn't be too hard to merge it in.

What do you think?

--
Sam Spilsbury