[compiz] _NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS hint (YAY!!)

Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper vr at movingparts.net
Wed Dec 31 14:50:36 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper
<vr at movingparts.net>wrote:

> I definitely agree that your proposed change would fit the letter of the
> spec more, but given the 2 cases I mentioned above, I'm not sure you'd
> actually want the behaviour that your change would produce.

So I just looked at
0001-Bring-fullscreen-rectangle-calculation-in-line-with.patch and I do
think that this is cleaner and more in line with the spec. =:) I'm still
curious as to how Compiz (or other WM's for that matter) would handle the
cases I pointed out in my earlier e-mail, but I don't think they're reason
to not change it to how you've done it in your patch. =:)

--
-[ Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper    //  http://movingparts.net ]-
-[ KDE PIM Developer         //  http://www.kde.org  ]-