[compiz] 0.7.6 Ring Switcher not initiated by <super> Tab

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:07:22 PDT 2008

List,

	In checking ring switcher and shift switcher, it seems that the key
bindings are off.

	For shift switcher, it still initiates with <Shift><Super>S, but no
longer terminates with enter on the numeric keypad, only the normal
enter key terminates it.

	For ring switcher, it is NOT initiated with <Super>Tab despite the key
binding showing that it is. Instead, <Super>Tab brings up the shift
switcher.

	Just though I would pass this along. Any config files I need to send?
Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC