[compiz] No shutdown option in KDE with Compiz-Fusion

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:30:20 PST 2008

I have installed Compiz-Fusion on several Ubuntu machines, all
different hardware, with KDE. In all of them, the option to shutdown
or reset the computer is absent from the KDE logout buttons when
running Compiz-Fusion. I have searched google and see that others have
this problem, but I do not see a solution. Is there a known solution
to this condition?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com