[compiz] Q's on how compiz works

andrew rader andrew.r.rader at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:18:40 PDT 2008

unfortunately, I never got any response (in fact, I was starting to
even doubt I had ever sent the email :p)

The more sleuthing I do, the more it appears there aren't a lot of
people that know what compiz is doing :( Most people are content that
it just works for them...

does anyone have any clues? I'd be grateful for even a link to a
compiz design doc