[compiz] Removing zoom from the core Compiz-package

Kristian Lyngstol kristian at bohemians.org
Tue Nov 18 16:58:38 PST 2008

Enhanced Zoom of Compiz Fusion currently offers all the functionality that
Desktop Zoom has, and then some. It's already heavily used as a default
zoom plugin, and having two zoom plugins only acts to confuse users and
increase the amount of code to maintain.

Unless someone has some strong objections, I'll be removing it in a few
days. I'm actively maintaining eZoom, and if there's anything in eZoom that
needs to be adjusted for this to be acceptable, let me know.

- Kristian