[compiz] Swap plugin and Compiz 0.8.0

Eduardo Gurgel edgurgel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:29:03 PST 2009

**

*Purpose*

We were missing a plugin that could just exchange properties. Sometimes you
just need to minimize a window and "unminimize" other. To do it, you would
need to perform 2 or more clicks. So, we created Swap! [image: :)]

*Description*

It allows you to swap the geometry of two windows. Basically we changed
Static Switcher plugin to swap active window with another window.

Here's a video to show what *Swap* can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTzscZX7oo

**Well, I was thinking about Swap plugin being added to Compiz 0.8.0.

What do you think? Why (not) ?

Thanks for attention.

--
Eduardo Gurgel Pinho