[compiz] The future of Compiz

Quinn livinglatexkali at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:52:15 PST 2009

This whole thread seems a bit of a minefield, but as I'm still reading
compiz-list, I figured I'd weigh in.  I hadn't realized the situation
had gotten so bad, with so many developers leaving, especially after
all the enthusiasm a year and a half ago.  I'm currently unemployed
and in a position to perhaps have some time available for this (though
I would have to find a linux box, oddly enough), so I am willing to
come in and help however I can, as you might imagine this project
means a lot to me, but don't get me wrong, i don't want to just come
back after a year and a half and go "right, now I'll run it", that'd
be awful of me.  I just want to offer whatever help I can.  Its only
projects like this that will let us ever outpace OSX & Windows in the
GUI sphere.

--Quinn Storm