[compiz] [Intel-gfx] compiz swapbuffers patch

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Fri May 8 09:43:38 PDT 2009

On Fri, 08 May 2009 10:27:49 +0100
Barry Scott <barry.scott at onelan.co.uk> wrote:

> Jesse Barnes wrote:
>
> Why are you comparing booleans to TRUE and worse then negating the
> result?
>
> if( !noWait )
>
> Is clearer.
>
> -			waitForVideoSync (s);
> +			if (!(noWait == TRUE))
> +			    waitForVideoSync (s);

Oh and this double negative stuff is ugly too.  I probably should have
made the variable doVsync or something and defaulted it to true unless
--no-wait was passed, then I could have just done if (doVsync) { .. }.

Anyway if someone wants to apply this I'd be happy to fix it up.  FWIW
I'm running it on my desktop right now with the new options and it's
working nicely; no tearing or anything.