[compiz] Getting the window having the focus

Christian Mertes cmertes at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Apr 28 13:55:18 PDT 2010

Wow, for a "kind of dead" mailing list, this is a lot of very helpful
feedback in quite a short time ;)

Thanks a lot to both of you, Raphael and Hannes! And Bill, I like your
idea of using a kind of sub-window accuracy; taking the focussed widget
into account for example. If I should find out how to do it, I promise
to post it here.

For now, thanks a lot again for this quick help which seems to be
exactly what I wished for. I'm looking forward to playing around with
this tomorrow :)

Best regards,

Christian