[compiz] putting to viewport in 0.9's Put plugin

Sam Spilsbury smspillaz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:07:26 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:38 AM, Jay Catherwood
<jay.catherwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It doesn't look to me like the Put plugin commands for putting to a viewport
> are wired up at the moment. There are also some widths and heights
> transposed. After this patch everything works for me.

Hi Jay,

Thanks again for the patch, I've pushed it (again :])

Apologize for all the "fairly obvious" bugs which are probably due to
a lack of implementation, I have been on exams recently and haven't
had the time to be fixing all of these :)

So, if there are any other oversights, then just feel free to send
patches my way :)

Kind Regards,

Sam

> Thanks,