[compiz] Problems in ezoom plugin

Luis González luisg123v at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:26:13 PDT 2014

Hello list!

I'm writing to you because I'm experiencing two problems with the
Enhanced Zoom Desktop plugin.

1. If the mouse isn't over the current window, I can't zoom in/out. I
filled a bug on launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+bug/1349152
But I don't know if that is the right place to be, because (as far as
I know) Ubuntu developers aren't active contributors of the Compiz
theam.

As I explain in the filled bug, I've tested under Unity, Gnome
Flashback and Mate; using different versions of Ubuntu (and Linux
Mint) with the same results.

Another thing to take into account (and I don't mention in the bug) is
it don't happen with gnome 2.

2. When I zoom under Unity desktop, neither the top panel nor Unity
launcher aren't magnified. I found a bug filled on launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/762699
But again, I don't know if that is the right place.

 If there is any else I can do to help this bugs to be fixed, please
let me know!

--
Salu2
Luis F. González V.